It’s been another cool winter in Saskatchewan, but the springtime thaw is on its way. Since it’s very likely been a while since you’ve needed to use your air conditioner, make sure you’re prepared for the warmer months to come by scheduling air conditioner repair and maintenance in Saskatoon, CA. From our family to yours, for over 30 years, Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplace has been keeping homes comfortable. Here are some of the best reasons to get your AC maintained this spring.
- Keep seasonal allergy symptoms down with a maintenance visit. A year’s worth of dust, pollutants, allergens, pollens, and even mildew and mold are building up in your ductwork. A cleaning improves home air quality and helps reduce allergy symptoms like headaches, sinus pain, eye irritation, and coughing.
- Reduce dust around the house, just in time for spring cleaning. As your air filter catches dust and dirt, it fills up and some of it escapes past the filter over time. The annual maintenance appointment is a time to get ducts cleaned. You’ll find that besides increasing the efficiency of your air conditioner, it also cuts down on the dust that accumulates on surfaces around the home. Make spring cleaning a little easier by having to dust less often.
- Make sure you’re saving the most each month on energy bills. Since heating and cooling are one of the biggest utility expenses for Canadians, it’s wise to make sure your AC isn’t costing you more than it should. Getting annual cleaning behind the filters and maintenance of all the mechanical parts inside keeps your AC from slowing down to cool the home and costing you more in energy cost as a result.
- Get the full lifetime out of your air conditioner. Think of it as an investment, even if it came with the home when you bought it. If you were the one who purchased the AC currently in your home, you know how big of an initial cost it is to buy and install an air conditioner. With an average lifespan of 15 years, your AC may serve you up to 20 years or it could die unexpectedly in ten years. The number one contributors to a shortened lifespan are forgetting to change your filters on a schedule and neglecting annual maintenance. Keeps it running well without putting extra wear and tear on parts by waiting?
- Save on repairs. One of the best benefits to a yearly tune-up is spotting small repairs before they become large, expensive ones or even cause your AC to break down completely. In just one hour’s time, your HVAC technician can show you the current performance of your AC. This is the difference between a $100 repair and a $500 one.
If you know it’s been a year or more, you know it’s time to take action and get your appointment scheduled today. So give Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplace a call at (306)-384-4328 for air conditioner repair and maintenance in Saskatoon, CA.