ACCEPTABLE AIR QUALITY IN YOUR HOME
The air quality of a building depends on how good its heating and cooling system is. The comfort of the occupants of a building depends on the effective circulation of good air in every part of the building. Bad odors, smoke, excess moisture, bacteria, and other airborne diseases are effectively removed from the interior of the building when it is properly ventilated.
- Furnace: This is a central heating system whose main function is to provide heated air through ducts to every part of the building. It comes in different sizes and power sources. The most common furnace in terms of power source is the gas furnace while others include electric and oil. It is very effective in producing the exact amount of heat needed to heat up a building.
- Boiler: The function of a boiler is to convey hot water through radiators to other devices in the building. The hot water passes through the radiators and produces heat to warm up the building. The cycle is continuously repeated as the water is reheated.
- Heat Pump: This is not just a heating device but a heating and cooling system. It works as a two-way air conditioner. It simply conveys heat from the indoors to the outside of a building during summer and moves heat to the inside in winter.
- Air Conditioner: It is mounted on the walls or in windows to take away heat from a room. It is mostly designed to cool just one room, which means you will require one for each room in a building.
- Swamp cooler/ Evaporative cooler: It functions mostly in areas that are very dry. It cools air from the outside by evaporation and circulates it in a building.
For a proper installation of your system, you need the professional services of a heating and cooling company in Saskatoon, SK. Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplaces has been in the industry for more than 31 years, providing quality services for our customers. Call and contact Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplaces today at (306) 384-4328 and let us help with your HVAC needs.