THE EFFECTS OF AN AIR CONDITIONER ON YOUR HEALTH
Air conditioning devices are commonly manufactured to work at only one operating condition. However, energy can be stored using systems’ variable speed to regulate the capacity. Frequent on-off cycling of a sole speed compressor could derive results theoretically, results similar to variable speed-systems, while shunning the electrical cost and losses linked with inverters.
Air conditioning devices can encourage the growth and development of microorganisms like Legionella pneumophila which is the cause of Legionnaires’ disease. But this is only rampant in unmaintained water cooling towers. As long as the water cooling tower is clean and maintained (mostly through the use of a chlorine treatment), these health problems can be reduced or avoided.
Air conditioning systems (including humidification, filtration, disinfection and cooling) can be used in the hospital environments to provide a safe, clean, hypoallergenic atmosphere where normal atmosphere is considered dangerous to the health and well-being of patients.
Tips for Energy Efficiency and Maintenance
- Use the portable fans and unit fan to generate cooler from outside air and increase circulation.
- Switch off the unit and open windows and doors during cooler periods.
- Use a warmer thermostat setting when on peak periods as a setting of 75-80 degrees will reduce the consumption of power by 15 percent.
- Having a dehumidifier in the basement can protect the house from excess moisture seepage.
- Avoid some activities that cause high temperature and humidity (i.e. bathing, cooking, and laundering) during extreme heat hours.
Air Conditioning Repair Service
If the AC in your house or office is not properly maintained, its safety, efficiency and performances become compromised, that is why you need Efficiency Heating and Cooling Company to handle the repair services of your air conditioning systems. We provide the best air conditioning repair service Saskatoon CA and for many years we have been the best.
Do not hesitate to place a call to Efficiency Heating and Cooling today at (306)-384-4328 and make an appointment with us. We look forward to enjoying a mutually beneficial working relationship with you.