PROBLEMS YOUR AIR CONDITIONER MIGHT GIVE YOU
The air conditioner is best enjoyed when it is in smooth operation. You have no reason to worry, no noise is coming from the device, your indoor air is of good quality, and life is good! However, everything about your well-being might change with your AC malfunctioning. But if you know a little about the problems that could probably affect your AC, you will have no reason to worry.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your air conditioner is leaking or undercharged at installation, it becomes low on refrigerant. Adding refrigerant when it is leaking is not a solution, better still, a trained and specialized technician should be called to fix any leak, test, and charge the air conditioning system with the accurate amount of refrigerant.
- Inadequate Maintenance: When the coils and filters of an AC become dirty, the system will not operate efficiently, and the fans or compressors will likely fail prematurely.
- Electric Control Failure: When the AC has been turned on and off often, then the compressor and fan controls might wear out, as is normal if a system is oversized.
- Sensor Problems: If the sensor which is located at the back of the control panel is knocked out of position, the system could behave erratically or cycle constantly. The sensor should not be touching the coil but should be located near it.
Types of Air Conditioners
- Window Air Conditioner
- Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Ductless Mini-Split System Air Conditioner
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner
An undercharged air conditioning system is a result of poor installation. A professionally trained and specialized technician should be called to install your system for maximum performance. Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplaces is one of the top companies providing air conditioning installations in Saskatoon, SK.
We are a company of well-trained contractors. We carry out our services with honesty and dedication. Call Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Fireplaces Company today at (306) 384-4328 and book a meeting with us for the best AC installation around.